Wednesday 25 March 2015

Confessions of a Glutton


A good meal is divine bliss –at least for me. And I’m sure many of you will agree! For every glutton at heart, good food (or just about anything that’s edible) is the best part of the day. Not to undermine a stimulating education or a job or anything, but when I go to bed each night, when I think back about the events of the day –if a phenomenal meal had been consumed, it’s the absolute highlight of the day! 

Does this sound just a tad bit crazy? Well, then go ahead and call me crazy, because I’m crazy for food! If I were to pick between my loves ones and the best Tenderloin Steak, honestly, it’d be quite a hard decision. 



Yes, I’m a relentless glutton. A good meal, for me, is the very definition of contentment. Just the thought of some succulent best Tenderloin Steak or a big juicy burger or even just a bowl of rajma chawal gives me goose bumps –I kid you not! 

I’ve reached a point where I just couldn’t care less about my weight; a good meal is worth having, even if it’s a million calories! So with my carefree foodie attitude, you’re bound to find me sitting at one of the many, many amazing restaurants in Delhi, gorging away on some dish or the other every other day (or at least every weekend, for sure, depending on the state of the contents of my wallet). 

And so with my love for food, I’m always scouting out a Famous restaurant in vasant kunj or the best restaurants in Saket, or Hauz Khas, or Khan Market or even anywhere on the periphery of the glorious city of Delhi. With all the amazing eateries, I’m pretty sure the city of Delhi is a glutton at heart too –just like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment