Monday 28 September 2015

A Bollywood night!

The city of Bangalore is popular for a variety of reasons- one, for its pleasant weather, two for its clean roads and three for the multiplicity of restaurants.

Bangalore boasts of having separate restaurants for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Not that you won’t find a multipurpose restaurant there, but some of these restaurants make different sections for different hours.
And the range of Indian as well as international cuisines that these restaurants offer is just applaudable! From Italian Pizzas and Chinese Noodles to Punjabi Paranthas and South Indian Dosa- a restaurant in Bangalore has it all.

Talking about the interior, some of the restaurants in Bangalore are based on specific themes and I think it helps in increasing the overall appeal of a restaurant. It was during one of my visits to this wonderful city that I came across a magnificent restaurant based on the Bollywood theme. Here’s a list of all that I loved there.


•Posters: The posters of some of the classic movies were placed on the walls of the restaurant and it literally took me to another world. It reminded me of some of the great works of our veteran actors!

•Dialogues: As if the posters were not enough to give you a sure-shot Bollywood treat, some epic dialogues of Hindi Cinema were also written between the posters. I couldn’t help reading those dialogues in the same manner they were said in the movies (mentally, of course!)

•Servers: The excitement went to another level when I saw even the servers dressed in Bollywood Characters. From “Gabbar” and “Basanti” of Sholay to “Anarkali” and “Salim” of Mughal-e-azam, one could locate all popular characters of Bollywood.

Undoubtedly, I felt like I have suddenly become a part of the film industry. Also, the food was good and I’ll surely go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment