Wednesday 6 August 2014

Burger Bonanza

Busting a myth most humbly, I would begin by saying, a foodie is not known by a big belly they can’t help but by the number of eateries they have visited and explored in their most sacred food quest. It is a marvel in true terms  when they know, how best fit is pakoda’s for rains with chutney or a smoked lamb burger with lots of cheese, perennially  with of course the obvious knowledge of the best joints and restaurants which serves these in the entire city.

Walking to the metro, munching in office or enjoying your favorite TV show, burger in Delhi is a national food, bewitching and delightful. Apart from it being convenient to carry around, you can pick the ingredients, to savor it accordingly. If calories bother you, prepare it the healthy way. Since my calorie count permits me, my personal prized is a smoked lamb burger, possibly one of the driving forces in my life after kebabs. After evident exaggerations, I can’t help confessing even the mention takes me down the memory lane when I was still treating myself to Delhi and its ways and food.








Before moving to Delhi, I did hear volume about its street food with golgappas and burger topping the chart. Burger in Delhi is a merry mix of desi vada pav and hamburger from Germany. As interesting as it sounds, so its flavors do not fail you. Something as simple and cheap as that, has become my share of happiness during my stay in town. Delhi in general always offers something or the other to its dwellers, the warmth of its people is reflected deeply in the taste this city offers. More than its palatability, the city’s food is the first mnemonic I have registered to my memory, the first encounter I had with the place.











No comments:

Post a Comment