Monday 25 August 2014

Mumbai Restaurants And Streets- A Treat To Your Taste Buds

I am a hardcore non vegetarian- almost a fanatic when it comes to gorging on the brilliantly stewed steak and freshly prepared chicken.  For years I have lived with an unsatisfying appetite for chicken and steak, but now that I have shifted to Mumbai, life seems spectacular. Yes, yes, it’s the food I am talking about. The Non-Vegetarian delights, to be more particular!

If there is one thing that I have learned about Mumbai, then it is its magnetizing power to galvanize the non-vegans. I ended up ravaging my taste buds (well, almost) whilst trying the tenderloin steak of every single outlet that ever promised to offer the best tenderloin steak in Chandigarh. And still nothing could quell the spewing penchant to have the best steak – literally the best. And then Smoke House Deli, Mumbai happened.


Smoke House Deli revs up the taste buds through its delectable menu that is littered with some of the coolest non-vegetarian dishes. It is also the one stop destination for binging on Smoked food in Mumbai. If you have been running a marathon to dig up the best restaurant for smoked food in Mumbai, please stop and rest; Smoke House Deli will the rest for you.

Mumbai has been kinder than I thought. Not only did its delectable restaurants cast a spell, its street food put my taste buds on a dance. I couldn’t help but smack my lips at the very sight of Pani Puri and Bhel puri. There is something about Mumbai’s street food that sets it apart from what the normal street joints offer. It’s fresh and the garnishing is creative. If decked up restaurants are not a cup of your tea or coffee, you can just visit a nearby market and satisfy your appetite with the spicy golgappas and bhel puri!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete