Monday 8 September 2014

My Sweet Home Bar

Keen on having home bar? Well, yes it’s certainly going to be a challenging task. There’s sea difference in merely wishing to have ambience similar to the bar that you have had visited recently and having it at the home bar. Well, experience counts and this is what is instigating me to say this.

I am a Mumbai locale, and now i don’t think i need to further justify anything. This place is famous for its nightlife and so as restaurants in Bangalore adds on to the charm of this beautiful place. I worked for around three years in a private firm in Bangalore and there i did not have to think much. I was accommodated in a flat, which was given to me by the company. I had a small sweet corner, restaurant in Bangalore which was a virtual spa-center to me. Well, having least said, even till the day, i miss the sweet-own-corner.

So post leaving the job, when i came to Mumbai, it became really difficult for me to adjust. But yes, luckily i as able to give my small bar again the similar cozy touch that i was missing out on a lot. So those who are planning to set up a home bar in Mumbai, the only thing that i would personally suggest is don’t overboard vibrant shades and bling. A home bar won’t be the place wherein every other hour you’ll be going to, but yes, might be a possibility that ideal setting might keep you hooked for hours and hours. Got the difference?? Go for it! So better that you keep a check over it! Have dim lit ambience instead of going too very high with ambience and so as with shades to give that ‘perfect’ look to the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment