Monday 28 July 2014

Delhi And Its Own Magnificent Charm-Part



I am a resident of Mumbai and an engineering student. Last week, I had to go to Delhi, as I had my entrance exam here. I was really excited to come to this place because I am a ‘bad-baaaad’ travel freak. Carrying with me loads of amazement and over-whelmed for exams, I came to Delhi. The moment I came-in, I could see that the nation’s capital is nothing short of anything and has its own charm. Each and every person here portrays a different story altogether, different and unique. I could see that Delhi is at par with Mumbai in terms of honking buses, cycles, bike, rickshaws and a slight negligence in any way, be it by a pedestrian or a bike rider can cost them heavy! If I talk about houses and space availability, okay…lets not go there. 


 
I was lucky enough to have my accommodation at my friend’s place. I reached late Saturday night and had my exam the very next morning. I thought that likewise best restaurants in Mumbai, I will get to savour best breakfast, but alas! Being a new-bie to Delhi traffic, I was late and had to rush to the exam centre. I would say that lady luck showered her blessings on me that day and I could reach there on-time. I was only a few minutes late, which otherwise I thought I would never be able to. Post exam, I was on verge of felling down…I was hungry and was struggling badly with every move. I haven’t had anything since morning and above all, I had to bear chest-congesting pollution. Now, in the follow up post, I will share what made me  come back well fed…
Stay hooked…to be continued…

No comments:

Post a Comment